You're currently on:
Download License! E-Mail Delivery!!
E-MAIL DELIVERY ONLY!!!
PLEASE NOTE: serial numbers are not emailed instantly by our system, a delay may occur until the order is reviewed by our processing department.
The URS A10 is our easiest equalizer to operate. It combines vintage sound with modern features. The Ten Bands are spread over four octaves. Getting the right EQ with the URS A10 series is fast!
The URS A10 series provides the engineer with ten bands of EQ for quick adjustments for track sweetening or specific problem solving.
- Pro Tools 7.4.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools 5.3.1 and Mac OS9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 7.x.x M-Powered version compatibility
- Full Windows XP support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools 24|MIX systems
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support — including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio Interfaces.
- Audio Units support for Logic Pro 7.x, Logic Audio 6.x, Digital Performer 4.x, Bias Peak 4.x, Abelton Live 4.x, Final Cut Pro and more!
- VST support for Mac and PC Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Abelton Live, Acid, Sound Forge, Bias Peak and more!
- Number of Bands: Ten
- Frenquencys : 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1Khz, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K
- Numeric Display displays Cut and Boost to .1db
- Click Numeric Display to enter amount of Gain in .1db increments
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Input and Output Meters with Gain clipping indicator
- Phase reverse switch
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Input and Output Line Trim -12db to +4db
- 20 Instances per HD Accel chip and 9 Instances per HD chip and 6 per MIX chip